- About Us
- Contact Us
Get more information about Alliance programs and scholarships!
Within 10 days of the date of your acceptance, you must submit a non-refundable $500 enrollment deposit to reserve your place within an Alliance program. Your $500 deposit is applied toward the program fee. If you are accepted to a program after the application deadline, the deposit is due immediately.
Upon approval from the Alliance for Global Education, the $500 deposit may be deferred to a future semester. Late applicants are required to pay the $500 deposit at the time of application. The $50 application fee for student paper applications is not refundable; the application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
Payments may be made by check, credit card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express), or via electronic transfer from a checking or savings account.
Credit card payments may also be received by phone at 888-232-8379.
Payment by Check:
Checks should be payable to the Alliance for Global Education and mailed to:
The Alliance for Global Education | PO Box 785651 | Philadelphia, PA 19178-5651
A processing fee of $25 will be charged for a check returned for any reason.
For your convenience, we offer an extended payment plan through Academic Management Services (AMS) called the Tuition Pay Plan. AMS, acting as our agent, charges participants a $45 service fee for fall or spring programs and a $55 service fee for full-year programs. This option is not available to summer students.
To enroll in the Tuition Pay Plan, you must first submit your non-refundable $500 deposit to the Alliance. To enroll online, click on the Tuition Pay Plan link above and then click “Enroll Now.” Select Pennsylvania. Scroll down to The Alliance for Global Education. (Scroll down to the T section.) Any amount up to the balance of the program fee may then be paid in five monthly installments for fall or spring programs, or ten monthly installments for full-year programs.
The Tuition Pay Plan may be used together with your financial aid package. If you anticipate the need to pay special course or housing fees, you may build these estimated charges into your Tuition Pay Plan contract. Payments begin on May 15 for fall and full-year students and November 15 for spring students. We will credit your Tuition Pay Plan contract allowance to your account by semester. You will not receive additional statements from us unless your account with Tuition Pay changes or supplemental charges are put on your account.
Certain colleges and universities prefer that we invoice them directly rather than send account statements to their students. Please check with the study abroad advisor on your campus to find out whether arrangements are in place or can be made to have your home institution cover all or part of your fee.
Payment Due Dates
No finance, interest or late charges are imposed when payment is received on or before the due date. We will send you a statement of your account each month until the balance is zero.
A late fee of $50 will be charged for payments not received by the due date. Student accounts more than 60 days past due will be subject to a monthly finance charge equal to one percent of the past due balance. Late fees do not apply to the Tuition Pay Plan or to financial aid payments.
The full payment due date for fall semester programs is 1 July. For students studying for an academic year starting in the fall, 60% of the total is due by the payment date listed above with the remaining 40% due by 1 December. Full payment due dates for programs starting in the spring is 1 December and full payment due dates for all summer programs is 1 May.