The Alliance for Global Education staff believes that study abroad should be within the financial reach of every student. The cost of study abroad depends on numerous factors, including the cost of overseas tuition, inflation rates abroad, and the value of the U.S. dollar. Alliance program fees cover a wide variety of services in addition to your tuition and housing. Please see our scholarship and financial aid pages for more information about funding your study abroad experience.
Select from the following programs:
- The Urban Research Lab (Istanbul, Turkey) - Opening in 2017!
- Contemporary India (Pune, India)
- Summer in Pune (Pune, India)
- Global and Public Health (Manipal, India)
- The City, the River, the Sacred (Varanasi, India)
- Popular Culture and Social Change (Beijing, China)
- Intensive Chinese Language (Beijing, China)
- Summer in Beijing (Beijing, China)
- 21st Century City (Shanghai, China)
- Intensive Chinese Language (Shanghai, China)
- International Business in China (Shanghai, China)
- Summer in Shanghai (Shanghai, China)